The objective of Herald Chase Marketing Limited is to provide the best quality marketing services and solutions to our customers. Our quality policy exists in order to provide excellent quality and highly professional services to our clients and fully satisfy their requirements, continually improve the quality and provision of all our services, ensure all staff are trained on the quality procedures so they can implement them in their work and comply with all relevant legislation.
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
As such, the senior management team of Herald Chase Marketing Limited are committed to the following:
- Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them;
- Ensure quality objectives help the organisation achieve customer requirements by:
- Providing the highest levels of customer service, safeguarding the data and information assets of our customers to the highest possible standards, ensuring any suppliers used for outsourced work are of a suitably high standard
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit process;
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products/services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the organisation to create and deliver a reliable performance;
- Recruit employees who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements;
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork;
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s products/services and business processes;
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business, and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.
Contacting Herald Chase about our Quality Policy
If you have any questions about our Quality Policy please contact us:
Herald Chase Marketing Limited
Unit 4b Paddock Road
Berkshire, RG4 5BY
T. +44 (0)118 947 4888