Herald Chase Marketing Limited recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety of ways. These activities have a significant impact in the key areas of:
- raw material use, energy use and generation of waste materials
The organisation recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, to be a responsible neighbour, and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, the senior management team of Herald Chase Marketing Limited are committed to the following:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities;
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its products/services; i.e promoting the use of FSC certified paper and materials where possible
- Preventing pollution;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third party requirements;
- Establishing measurable environmental and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and addressing risks and opportunities associated with them;
- Achieving objectives to help minimise its environmental impact;
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever practicable.
Herald Chase Marketing Limited will achieve these commitments by:
- Implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2015;
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the organisation’s business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect;
- Maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable the organisation’s objectives to be achieved;
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers and customers are aware of their role in supporting the organisation’s commitments and environmental objectives;
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives;
- Sourcing and promoting a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this policy is fundamental to the success of the organisation’s business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.
Contacting Herald Chase about our Environmental Policy
If you have any questions about our Environmental Policy please contact us:
Herald Chase Marketing Limited
Unit 4b Paddock Road
Berkshire, RG4 5BY
T. +44 (0)118 947 4888