“Time is our most valuable asset, yet we tend to waste it, kill it and spend it rather than invest it”
Arguably, the most valuable asset we all have is time. Time wasted on menial tasks such as printing letters and stuffing envelopes is detrimental to your ability to focus your attention on the more business critical elements of your role.
Aside from the obvious benefit of reduced costs, perhaps Hybrid Mail’s most appealing characteristic is the time it saves you. Cost savings are great for your bottom line, but time is irreplaceable.
By simply outsourcing your business mail through an integrated hybrid mail platform, you can send tens, hundreds or even thousands of business mail letters, invoices and other documentation daily, weekly or as often or infrequently as you like, all within minutes. No more trudging back and forth to the office printer to collect your mail before sending it down to reception or even sitting down yourself to stuff countless envelopes. Some businesses are fortunate enough to have a franking machine in the office, which will save you some time sealing even if they are costly. For the less fortunate, sealing scores of envelopes manually is time and labour intensive as well as punishing on your tongue!
So, what are the 6 Key Benefits?
- There are no extensive installations of software or lengthy training sessions required, you simply download the virtual print driver to your desktop pc or laptop and, once you have been issued a username and password and you’re connected to the internet, you’re ready to send.
- There are no set up charges associated with Hybrid Mail, meaning you could potentially save anywhere up to 60% on your existing business mail and postage costs. For less than the cost of a second class stamp (58p), your mail is printed, enclosed and despatched meaning you no longer have to keep stocks of paper, toner cartridges and envelopes.
- It’s easy to use. You simply create your documents as you normally would, select the virtual printer, and then click print. No more trudging across the office to collect your letters from the printer!
- Any documents that are uploaded by 10am will be despatched the same day, whilst any items printed after 10am will be despatched the next working day. There’s no longer any need for you to worry about forgetting mail or rushing to catch the post.
- You can store unlimited amounts of document templates for each business mail requirement you have. Differing letterheads, invoices, remittance advice documents… all can be stored in a template library allowing you to easily select the document you want to send, whilst complying with your company’s brand guidelines.
- If your business has multiple offices regionally or even nationally, Hybrid Mail is hugely beneficial. The systems allows you to access documents and templates specifically relating to your branch, meaning the entire process is centralised and streamlined giving you complete control over who sends what and by whom.
Whether your business is an SME generating invoices weekly, or a large corporate company sending hundreds of business mail documents daily, you will undoubtedly benefit from a Hybrid Mail solution.
If you would like to test the concept for yourselves, why not sign up for our one month free trial with our hybrid mail solution: www.mailit.direct
Simply log in via our website, complete the mailit.direct form, and one of our team will be in touch to get you started.
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog piece on Hybrid Mail, if you need any further info or require a demonstration, feel free to contact us on our office number: 0118 474 888 or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org