This week we’d just like to say a massive thank you to the various councils and local authorities up and down the country.
Their communication to residents within their communities has been extremely supportive and it is hugely commendable to see all the areas they are covering… the list goes on.
To broadly summarise some of the communications and content we’ve seen:
- Practical step by step advice on what to do in these challenging times
- Thanks to the NHS and public service providers
- A nurses view from the inside
- Policing of the regulations to keep us all safe
- Support for the elderly and vulnerable residents
- Not to ignore going to the doctors for other medical conditions
- Diagnostic advice whether its a cold or COVID
- Where the job opportunities are
- Financial support pieces
- Food banks and shelter
- Both physical and mental health support
Having facilitated, enclosed and delivered much of the communication the local councils have prepared, we’ve seen first hand just how much work they put in and their support to their local communities needs to be applauded.
From all at Herald Chase, and I’m sure we speak on behalf of our entire local borough and those beyond, thank you.