The complete business mail solution from Herald Chase
Simply send your business mail from the comfort of your own desk using our mailit.direct hybrid mail software. Just download our print driver and you and your colleagues will instantly notice improved productivity as well as significant savings on postage costs.
You’ll no longer have to make countless trips to the office printer or spend valuable working hours stuffing envelopes and licking stamps.
Our completely remote system allows you to send and track your mail and offers a full suite of reports so you can regularly keep track of what you’re sending and who to!
Not only does mailit.direct simplify your mailing process, it also allows you to monitor what your business is sending and with document approval a key feature of the software, if required, you’ll be able to have full control over what documents are sent out by your staff by simply approving a proof and validating the mail.
You can sign up for a free trial for up to 1000 letters (exc. postage costs) by filling out the form on this page.
Sign up for your free trial to our hybrid mail solution for up to 1000 letters
Complete the short form below or call us on 0118 947 4888 to sign up for your free trial of our hybrid mail software. One of our sales team will help you to get up and running.
*Your free trial is for up to 1000 letters (excluding postage costs)
So how does hybrid mail work?
- Mail single items or multiple documents using files generated in MS Office, Libre Office, SAP, Oracle Finance, Sage, EBP, Quicken, QuarkXpress, InDesign, etc. Mailit.direct also allows you to upload your files via PC/Mac/Tablet or Smartphone, as long as you have an internet connection you can send your mail.
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Consistent and transparent pricing model
- Instantly save at least 60% on mailing and postage costs *
- Productivity soars thanks to a much faster experience and automation to send documents by mail and electronic mail.
- Employees’ satisfaction increases as the mail processes are automated and do not need doing anymore.
- Integrate e-delivery to your processes without having to manage any tedious project. It comes as standard and takes 5 minutes to configure.
- Envelope, paper, printed, fulfilled and despatch for the cost of a stamp – 58p
*based on standard pricing model